Recommended Reading

Google Search

Google
 
Charts courtesy of stockcharts.com

Friday, December 7, 2007

Barry Ritholtz on WallStrip

If you haven't seen it, check Barry Ritholtz's interview. I've been an admirer of his blog for well over a year now, and his interview is both insightful and very funny. In particular, his calling the whiners on Wall Street "communists" because they demand Government intervention every time the market takes a dive. As he puts it, they are free market capitalists when the market is going up, but communists when it comes down. Good point, we just had a 10% correction and you would have thought the world was ending.

So, for you leftists on Wall Street, I thought you would enjoy a song by one of my favorite bands, Rage Against The Machine.

P.S. Yes, I did spell Ritholtz incorrectly in my first post, but I've corrected it. Sorry, Barry, but I'm not the world's greatest speller.

No comments:

Google Analytics