Recommended Reading

Google Search

Google
 
Charts courtesy of stockcharts.com

Monday, March 31, 2008

Watching Paint Dry

About the only thing remarkable about today was that last week's slide stopped. If this can keep going, then we may challenge 1390 and start a pattern of higher highs/higher lows. Today's volume, while slightly below average,as higher than Friday's,d encouraging sign.


Today's weakness was health care. This one of the stronger segments of the market when the current bear market started, but has really been taking it on the chin recently.


The broker-dealer index so far looks like it might be finding a bottom here, look for it stay above the March low.




Not that I'm calling a bottom (but I will if I can get my own show on CNBC), but the semiconductor index appears to be settling out and my well be ready to reverse.

Google Analytics