Recommended Reading

Google Search

Google
 
Charts courtesy of stockcharts.com

Friday, July 18, 2008

Damn, There Goes My Adsense Revenue

There are too many companies reporting to list them all, so I will go over a few lowlights:

MSFT down 7.5%
C up 10%
MAT up 12%
OSTK down 34%
IBM up 2.5%
GOOG down 9%
GILD down 8%
VMI up 17%

The bounce in financials continues, but the rest of the market is struggling. I think it is highly unlikely to get a follow through in the Nasdaq today, but Monday will mark day 4 on the other indexes, so we will be looking for a follow through there as well.

Oil is about $131 as I write, right on the level where it causes the market to puke. On the breakout front, right now I have IBM, KNX, HAS, HTLD, MKC, PACR, and AXYS attempting breakouts.

No comments:

Google Analytics