Recommended Reading

Google Search

Google
 
Charts courtesy of stockcharts.com

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

EXAC


One thing you can expect from thinly traded stocks is sloppy bases. EXAC is one from the earnings database. There is no news on this so I don't know the reason for this move. I would have missed it had I not had clearstation alert me to it. If you want to track these stocks, I strongly suggest getting a clearstation account (free) and entering them in to the watchlist. Clearstation sometimes has technical problems, and the accuracy of the data is sometimes questionable, but I find it highly usefull. I have used Telechart in the past, but since I am committed to using free resources for this blog, I no longer use it, but it is ideal for an application like this.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Read comment below. Placed it in the ezpw link.

Eddie

Anonymous said...

Read comment below. Placed it in the ezpw link.

Eddie

Google Analytics