Recommended Reading

Google Search

Google
 
Charts courtesy of stockcharts.com

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Earnings Update

The earnings sheet has been updated. Stocks with ticker symbols beginning with A-G have been updated, rechecked and corrected. MEA is the only report for tomorrow, it is reporting before market open.

In my paper trading account, I got stopped out of UFPT, but opened a position in TNH, the only one open now. Clearstaion portfolios only track the stocks, so I have to use mental stops and the honor system. One of my weaknesses as a trader is knowing where to put stops, so this will probably help that a lot.

1 comment:

Economist said...

Hey
sory to write to you like this, but i could not find the contact form. I really like your blog and i was wondering if you would maybe like a link exchange with my website www.sayeconomy.com . My site has many good articles and gets many new visitors each day. I think we would both benefit out of this exchange alot.

Next to link exchange i would like to offer you an option to publish some articles of yours about economy on my blog, send them to me and i will publish them. You can add link to your blog under each article and i will publish it as a source.

Well let me know on info@sayeconomy.com . I would really like a link exchange with your blog (i like it alot).

Thank you in advance for your reply.

Cheers,
Matt

Google Analytics