Recommended Reading

Google Search

Google
 
Charts courtesy of stockcharts.com

Friday, December 26, 2008

Boxing Day Blues

The big news this morning is the awful retail sales just before Christmas (expect for AMZN, they apparently had their best year ever), which means, of course, that the retail sect9r is leading the market today. XLB is taking up the rear, XLE and XLF fighting for second worst. TNX is down marginally, TYX down about 1%. Trading is very light, as expected.

There are no breakouts yet, and the new highs are the usual suspects. I haven't had a chance to check yet, but I don't believe anything on the earnings sheet is reporting today. I should have my revision of the earnings sheet done this weekend.

Note: Just before hitting the "Publish Post" button, I noticed that XLE had reversed course and is now the leading sector.

No comments:

Google Analytics