Recommended Reading

Google Search

Google
 
Charts courtesy of stockcharts.com

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Relative Strength By Industry

Here are the top 20 industries by percentage of stocks with relative strength (in the top 25% of the 52 week high low range). This is a project that is just getting off the ground. I have several months worth of data, and once I settle on a method I can go through past dat and form a new database which will look for trends. This week I took all stocks from the relative strength scans except acquisitions (since they are at or near highs because of external factors not related to fundamental or technical strength), and stock not in the Finviz database (I'm using the industry groups from Finviz for this, as it is faster. I also have industry groups from Zacks and IBD, but they will be a huge pain in the neck to try to use here).

1 comment:

Olive Tree Guitar Ensemble said...

Hi, it's a very great blog.
I could tell how much efforts you've taken on it.
Keep doing!

Google Analytics