Recommended Reading

Google Search

Google
 
Charts courtesy of stockcharts.com

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Wednesday New Highs

Last night we had 200 new highs, and tonight again I had 200 new highs. Something made me suspicious, and after a little investigating I discovered that, if using the new highs filter on finvi, it limits the output to 200 stocks, but if you use the screener, and screen for new highs, then it gives you all the new highs. So, last night's count was probably inaccurate. There were almost 350 new highs today, so instead of making a million gif pictures, I am going to use google docs, as I do with the earnings and relative strength spreadsheets, and upload the new highs in spreadsheet form every night. The link is here



Here are the high volume advancers from the relative strength list.

And the high volume decliners

No comments:

Google Analytics