Recommended Reading

Google Search

Google
 
Charts courtesy of stockcharts.com

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Relative Strength Scans












Here are the results f this week;s relative strength scan. I tried to upload the list as HTML but the results were awful, so I reverted to making image files, which are only slightly less bad, but you can click on the image to make them readable. There were about 2800 stocks this week that were in the top 25% of their 52 week ranges, but after removing those with less than 10k volume per million shares floating, I was left with less than 1000, which means a lot of thinly traded stocks are now moving up. I will, if time permits, go through my past data and see if this is a changing pattern.

The spreadsheet will be updated and uploaded later today.

No comments:

Google Analytics