Recommended Reading

Google Search

Google
 
Charts courtesy of stockcharts.com

Monday, February 15, 2010

Odds and Ends

There were no bank failures I know of this week (two weeks in a row), so there isn't anything to report there. I did recheck the numbers on CYAN (if you saw the charts post last night, I mentioned a descrepancy). Indeed, the chart was correct, CYAN reported decelerating growth last quarter.  As far as the stocks  had scheduled to report today, VOLC did not report, and I can't confirm a date for it, and SPA already reported on Friday. I have two scheduled for before the open tomorrow, KFT and UTHR, both confirmed.

Other than the continued deterioration in Greece, there isn;t much going on in the news, and the ES futures have been trading pretty flat all day, so barring something happening overnight, we will probably have a pretty sedate opening tomorrow.

No comments:

Google Analytics