Recommended Reading

Google Search

Google
 
Charts courtesy of stockcharts.com

Monday, March 22, 2010

Options Data


Today's unusual options trading, from whatstrading.com



CYB is seeing a ton of volume in October 24 puts. This has high open interest in both calls and puts in 25-26 strike price areas, but this is unusual, both in size and strike price.



CYB, as far as I can tell, is an ETF that tracks the Chinese Yuan. There is much a lot of hot air coming out of Washington about China re-valuing the Yuan, and this is apparently a bet that China will say "stick it". Not a bad bet, I think.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Approvingly your article helped me terribly much in my college assignment. Hats high to you send, intention look ahead in the direction of more cognate articles soon as its sole of my pet issue to read.

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.

Google Analytics