Recommended Reading

Google Search

Google
 
Charts courtesy of stockcharts.com

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Thursday Morning Update

I'm a little late today, and probably won't post at my normal rate today, as I am babysitting my granddaughter,  but it looks like the range I outlined yesterday got tested at the bottom this morning and held. We had a bunch of reports this morning, but  the drop came at 10 am, which was when factory orders and ISM services  were reported, so one of those two is responsible. Leading up is XLY, with XLP a distant second, withXLE and XLV lagging. The Nasdaq and Russell 2000 are about even with the SPX. Oil is down, gold and treasury yields up.

I have 174 new highs so far, with breakouts in SFLY, OTEX, CELL, GMCR, El, and NETL.ince I am running late I will split this post in two and report the earnings a little later, as I have a ton of them to report.

No comments:

Google Analytics