Recommended Reading

Google Search

Google
 
Charts courtesy of stockcharts.com

Monday, December 12, 2011

Monday Morning Update

Here is an update on my computer situation: my laptop, which at nearly 4 years old was actually my newest computer, developed a display problem over the weekend, which got progressively worse to where it is now nearly unreadable. Target put a laptop on sale yesterday for $233, which was too tempting for me, as I don't believe I can easily fix this problem, if I can at all. Now I am in the process of transferring programs and data to that computer, and currently have very few capabilities. i am going to get my spreadsheet program working first so I can  do the price relative scan, which I will put up later this morning. I also currently have no access to my Scottrade account, so I can't get any charts right now, that should also be resolved later today. It will take me a couple of days to get back up to speed, but I will have as much up as I can today.

No comments:

Google Analytics