Recommended Reading

Google Search

Google
 
Charts courtesy of stockcharts.com

Monday, December 19, 2011

Monday Morning Update

I finally got a chart to load, and by the time I did everything had changed. It looked like we might get a nice rally at the open, but it didn't amount to much and quickly reversed. 1209 is now support, and the market had better hold it. Even with the low volume we can expect this week, a break of 1209 can be pretty devestating. XLV and XLP are the current leading sectors, XLF is lagging by a mile. Both the Nasdaq and Russell 2000 are leading. I have oil, gold, and treasury yields down.

I have 62 new highs so far, with breakouts in ANLY, PHI, SPPI, SURG, and V. I have a report scheduled from RHT, but it looks like they are reporting after the close.

No comments:

Google Analytics