Recommended Reading

Google Search

Google
 
Charts courtesy of stockcharts.com

Friday, March 9, 2012

Friday Morning Update

I got the chart a little earlier than usual this morning, but not much has changed since I got it. I hjave 1372 as the next resistance level we should see, and for the last 20 minutes or so the market has been stalling just about 1371. NFP came in this morning just about right on expectations, so that is not having much effect. XLF has a huge lead this morning, with XLP lagging.The Nasdaq is about even, but the Russell 2000 has a huge lead, over half a percent. Oil is up, gold down, treasury yields up.

I have 106 new highs so far, with breakouts in CHL, SWHC, EDAC, CECE, DHI, and OMPI. I have 3 reports from last night: EBS up 3.6%, ULTA down 1.3%, and ZUMZ up 3.3%. This morning I have HITK down 1.5%

No comments:

Google Analytics