Recommended Reading

Google Search

Google
 
Charts courtesy of stockcharts.com

Friday, March 16, 2012

Market Watch Game Update

Here are the standings for the market watch game. I have made little progress, and 3 other players had good gains this week, so I have slipped into 4th place. 

I had 3 positions last week, and despite thinking the market was headed for a correction, intended to hold them in case I was wrong. I went to set a stop order for MHS, hit the wrong button, and sold it instead. RL got stopped out, leaving me with GRA, which did very well this week. I bought WAB this morning, and as of now I am looking for both long and short positions. I did enter a short order for AAPL which did not get hit, so I will be doing that until it finally does get hit.  If you want to join the game, the link is on the right side of the page.

No comments:

Google Analytics