Recommended Reading

Google Search

Google
 
Charts courtesy of stockcharts.com

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Wednesday Morning Update

It's pretty amazing, if I didn't know better I could swear the HFT programmers are reading this blog. Yesterday's late drop took us right down to 1409, which was my best guess as to where support would be, and that is so far holding. Leading this morning is XLF, with XLV and XLK close behind. Lagging big are XLE and XLB. The Nasdaq is leading slightly, the Russell 2000 lagging slightly. Oil and gold are down, treasury yields slightly up.

I have 92 new highs so far, with breakouts in RWC, GV, AMLN, MHS, UNF, and ACFN. I have a report from SNX, down 13%, and sometime leader and future addition to the earnings list USHS, down 8.8%.


No comments:

Google Analytics