Well, yesterday I had what might have been a catastrophic computer failure, but was able to recover (mostly) from it. I am currently in the process of recovering data. The good news is the critical data for the various projects I have (especially the price relative project) were recovered intact. I am going to try to recover as much non essential data as I can for the next couple of days, which means I can't install anything on the heard drive until then, as I need to keep the hard drive as undisturbed as possible. For now the price relative project is on hold: I am still able to collect the necessary data but unable to process it. I hope to have that back up to speed by this weekend. I won't be able to do any of the posts I normally do using spreadsheets, which is most of them. I may or may not have a chart post tonight, spending on how much progress I have made here. The damage was not nearly as bad as it could have been. I got an external hard drive to back up the data on (which I should have had in the first place). Sorry about the interruption, but I guess computers don't make appointments to have failures.