Recommended Reading

Google Search

Google
 
Charts courtesy of stockcharts.com

Monday, December 10, 2012

GEO

GEO was one of the breakouts I pisted last week that all pulled back in the day after the breakout, leading me to thank my lucky stars I did not buy any of them. my self congratulation was quite premature, as this pulled right back to the breakout point, and within a few days, did what I initially thought it would do: take off. The original target i had for it seemed a little on the optimistic side, and I thought it would be unlikey to get there for a long time, if at all. It got there is about a week. Perhaps from now on I will quit congratulating myself for outsmarting myself.


Edit: Here is the same chart with the corrected price relative line:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i made 4.6% on GEO yesterday. merry christmas

Google Analytics