Recommended Reading

Google Search

Google
 
Charts courtesy of stockcharts.com

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Today's Leading Industry

 There are about 25 industries with 100% of their stocks advancing today, so that data won;t be much help. These are the industries with 25% or more of their stocks making new highs.

The usual leading industries are leading again today, and I have looked at all of them recently, so I thought it would be a good time to look at a group I always ignore, due to the fact that it is only one stock. That group is toy and hobby stores, the only one of which is BBW, breaking out today on earnings and up about 25%. Graphing it is pointless as ther is no group to move with it. I am trying to think of a group that might be related (some retailers might be moving in sympathy), but unfortunately, a lot of these fall through the cracks of my industry ananlysis due to the group's small size (AAPL and NFLX are two good examples of that).

No comments:

Google Analytics