Recommended Reading

Google Search

Google
 
Charts courtesy of stockcharts.com

Monday, June 17, 2013

ENV


Well, after about 4 hours of flawless operation this morning, I am starting to have trouble again, which tells me it is temperature related. At the resolution I am running now, I cannot annotate the charts and capture them, so I have to capture them unannotated and probably at a lower resolution level. ENV is one of the stocks from the price relative scan that I have been watching, and was setting up in a nice consolidation last week. It broke out of it today, on a big move for the relatively low volume it got. This one appears to be under accumulation, and likely will be for the foreseeable future, as it is showing the pattern I typically see in a stock that has medium to long term strength.

No comments:

Google Analytics