Recommended Reading

Google Search

Google
 
Charts courtesy of stockcharts.com

Friday, June 21, 2013

JCTCF

JCTCF is too thinly traded for me to pay much attention to, but it does illustrate a problem I have had with he price relative scan. I make a watch list every morning of the stocks that have hit the non breakout new highs list in the last 50 days, with stock that have a total score of 7 or more and a 5 day score of 0, the theory being that if a stock has been consolidating for a week or so, it is more likely to have a long string of out performance than one that has been out performing for the last 5 days or more. While in theory that sounds good, in practice it has not been proven effective. One reason I missed this one is the "iceberg" in late May: since then, despite outperforming the market by a mile, it did not hit the new highs list until today. I am going to have to figure out a way to ferret out these types of stocks.

No comments:

Google Analytics