Recommended Reading

Google Search

Google
 
Charts courtesy of stockcharts.com

Monday, June 17, 2013

Monday Morning Update

So far, so good with the computer, I am working a little slower but am so far able to do everything I was before. In the market, I have resistance at 1648, which looks about, but support is a little in doubt here: I have it at the most recent low at 1623, but it doesn't fit the chart, so it might be lower than than. I do expect the market to stay in the upper art of the range. XLF and XLE are leading the sectors this morning, while XLB and XLV are lagging. The Nasdaq and Russell 2000 are about even. I have oil up, gold down, treasury yields up.

I have 128 new highs so far, with breakouts in ISH, NVMI, DWA, PNNT, and HOS. I have nothing scheduled to report today.

No comments:

Google Analytics