Recommended Reading

Google Search

Google
 
Charts courtesy of stockcharts.com

Monday, June 10, 2013

Today's Leading Industry

These are the industries with 85% or more of their stocks advancing today.


These are the industries with 25% or more of their stocks making new highs.

Housewares and accessories has been a leading industry for several months now, but is starting to show signs of cracking. The stocks which lead this group up have now gone into bases, and the formerly lagging stock are now leading. HELE is currently the strongest stock here, bit overall, there really aren;t any compelling opportunities here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do not leave many remarks, but i did some searching and wound up here
"Today's Leading Industry". And I do have 2 questions for you if it's allright. Could it be only me or does it give the impression like a few of these responses look like they are coming from brain dead people? :-P And, if you are writing on other online social sites, I would like to keep up with anything new you have to post. Could you make a list of every one of your communal pages like your linkedin profile, Facebook page or twitter feed?

Feel free to surf to my page: binary options calculator

Anonymous said...

I've been exploring for a bit for any high quality articles or blog posts in this sort of area . Exploring in Yahoo I finally stumbled upon this web site. Studying this information So i'm glad
to exhibit that I have a very good uncanny feeling
I discovered exactly what I needed. I such a lot without a doubt will make
sure to do not fail to remember this web site and provides
it a look regularly.

Feel free to visit my blog ... cedar finance currency online []

Google Analytics