Recommended Reading

Google Search

Google
 
Charts courtesy of stockcharts.com

Monday, July 29, 2013

Price Relative Scan

The price relative scan for Monday is uploaded here; there are two buy candidates listed in column O.

I have resolved the issue with my Grapher program, but still have a problem with Google Drive (there is no linux version of the program, and it does not install correctly in my virtualized Windows XP. The only thing I need it for is the price relative historical data spreadsheet, which has been uploaded for this week. If I cannot resolve it and my primary Windows dies, then I may have to abandon that spreadsheet). I am still working on the unified relative strength spreadsheet; I have not had time to do anything with it today, but should be able to tomorrow. My grandkids are here for another week, and they are my top priority time wise, so I may be MIA occasionally.

No comments:

Google Analytics