Recommended Reading

Google Search

Google
 
Charts courtesy of stockcharts.com

Friday, October 18, 2013

Friday Morning Update


We are getting some follow through on yesterday's move, and the next level of resistance I calculate is 1745. he government is now open for business and thus free to interfere with the market, although I don't believe here are any economic reports of consequence today. XLK is leading the sectors big today, with XLI a distant second. XLV and XLF are lagging. The Nasdaq and Russell 2000 both have big leads. I have oil up, gold down, treasury yields down.

I have 606 new highs so far, with breakouts in OSN, BNSO, ALGN, ZHNE, ATHN, GAIA, ANAC, GOOG, CMG, BHI, and CPHD. I have reports from ACTG, down 22%, ISRG, down 6.1%, and VMI, down 1.9%.

No comments:

Google Analytics