Recommended Reading

Google Search

Google
 
Charts courtesy of stockcharts.com

Friday, October 25, 2013

Friday Morning Update


Shoot, I guess I wasn't kidding when I said we are range bound. 1758 is the critical level to watch, and we are likely to test it today: a breakout there would likely set off a bunch of buy programs, so we could be in for a rapid launch if it happens. on the other hand, there could also be a bunch of sell programs sitting there, so we could see an equally sharp drop. XLK and XLY are leading the sectors this morning, with XLI and XLP lagging. The Nasdaq has a very big lead, the Russell 2000 is about even. I have oil up, gold down, treasury yields down.

I have 286 new highs so far, with breakouts in CECO, ELY, MPWR, DECK, AMZN, BLDR, GHM, WETF, CTCT, STK, PBNY, and LOGM. Below are the reports I have this morning:

Ticker Change
AFOP 16.66%
CTCT 24.07%
DECK 15.51%
N 1.64%
OUTR 4.99%
SYNA -12.12%
UACL 0.10%


No comments:

Google Analytics