Recommended Reading

Google Search

Google
 
Charts courtesy of stockcharts.com

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Thursday Morning Update

I have been a little sick all week, and it appears to be peaking out today, so I am operating in slow motion and will probably cut down on the posts today. On top of being in a mental fog this morning, it appears the Scottrade chart is not updating today, so it does not show this morning's drop, which is threatening the new support at 1680. The market is desperately trying to establish an up trend, which is still, as I write, intact, but it is really going to get challenged today.  I also can't get my streaming quotes to work, so I have delayed quotes for the sectors: as of 20 minutes ago XLK and XLY were leading, XLU and XLI lagging. The Nasdaq is leading slightly, the Russell 2000 lagging slightly. I have oil and gold down, treasury yields up.

I have 158 new highs so far, with breakouts in CAMP, IDRA, PRIS, ICGE, MNTG, STZ, and SCLA. I have nothing reporting today.

No comments:

Google Analytics