Recommended Reading

Google Search

Google
 
Charts courtesy of stockcharts.com

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Today's Leading Industry


Here are today's leading industries.




Drugs- wholesale is the obvious leader, and has been for several weeks now. It has 4 stocks, all 4 of which are moving up today, and all 4 are at new highs. This group does not seem to have been affected by the data snafu I have run into this week. I still have not figured out the cause of the probelm, but I do know where it is  and can redo the entire spreadsheet if necessary to fix it. Originally I was afraid this affected data going back to the start of this project, back in 2010, but it looks like it is only the past 2-3 weeks hat have been affected. Apparently I changed something, but I don; know what. Anyway, it will be fixed before the next scan.

No comments:

Google Analytics