Recommended Reading

Google Search

Google
 
Charts courtesy of stockcharts.com

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Tuesday Morning Update


Yesterday we dropped in the morning only to rally back the rest of the day, and today is setting up to be a repeat. The range is moving up, the volume is moving down, and under normal conditions I would think we were about to start another move down, but 2013 has been anything but normal conditions, so I am prepared for just about anything. XLV is leading bug among the sectors this morning, with XLK a distant second. Lagging are XLY and XLU. The Nasdaq has a nice lead, the Russell 2000 lagging slightly. I have oil and gold down, treasury yields up.

I have 131 new highs so far, with breakouts in ASTC, AMCN, MY, EHTH, SCHW, and FDX. I have nothing reporting this morning. 

No comments:

Google Analytics